- February 12, 2013
- February 13, 2013
- Guoman Tower Hotel
- London, United Kingdom
High Frequency Trading World Europe 2013 provides an opportunity for the world’s leading trading firms to assess the opportunities and challenges across the HFT sphere. The event sits at the intersection of strategy, technology and policy, and offers and unrivalled overview of this fast-moving market for the entire trading environment.
Come to the High Frequency Trading World Europe 2013 and learn:
- Whether software or hardware solutions can offer the greatest gains in performance
- How to access better quality data and faster connectivity solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage
- How to evaluate exchange technology and gain the fastest time to market and lowest latencies
- How to use the latest brokerage and execution services whilst avoiding the complexities of regulation and compliance
- Where the future regulatory landscape lies, and what changes you will need to introduce as a result.
- How high frequency FX trading is set to develop in the near future, and how opening new markets will affect your trading operations
Event website: http://www.terrapinn.com/HFT-TechWeekEU
Download the Brochure: http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=5662&d=9218