- September 27, 2012
- September 28, 2012
- United Kingdom
27-28 September 2012, London
Information is becoming a cornerstone of many organisations. It has become a corporate asset. The business needs to take the lead and recognise the value of information and develop an information strategy. During this two day seminar you will learn how you can turn your organisation around and make it more information centric.
- Learn how to engage your business and have them take the lead and recognise the value of information.
- Learn how to adapt the organisation to make information centric
- Learn how to establish an information governance organisation
- Learn how to manage speech communities and business vocabularies
- Learn how to align your IT with your information strategy
- Get more value out of your MDM projects
- Select the proper Enterprise Information platform to support your information strategy.