- November 12, 2012
- November 14, 2012
- Eaton Smart Hotel, Hong Kong
The 3rd Cloud World Forum Asia is the only place to discuss how cloud computing is transforming telcos and the enterprise across the APAC region.
Combining the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia and the Telecom Cloud Summit APAC, this two day conference and exhibition covers every aspect of cloud, giving attending delegates all the information they need to begin or to expand on their cloud adoption needs.
- Over 500 senior telco and enterprise representatives
- 60+ expert speakers from across the region
- More than 20 global exhibitors in our co-located expo
- 2 conference streams dividing telco and enterprise seminars
3rd Cloud World Forum Asia:
Venue: Eaton Smart Hotel, Hong Kong
Dates: 12th to 14th of November