The CTO Forum is the premier ICT conference of the Commonwealth. This event draws high level participation from ICT ministries, regulators and operators from across the Commonwealth. The 2014 Forum will focus on key aspects of ICT access and utilisation including infrastructure, connectivity, applications, value added services, data and security.
– Building a sustainable ICT Infrastructure: challenges and opportunities
– Evaluating the benefits of e-Commerce in emerging markets
– Mobile technologies, applications and VAS
– Creating an efficient e-Governance system
– Transparency and Open Government: The role of Open Data
– Cloud-Based Business Process Outsourcing
– Financing technological developments in the Commonwealth